1926 $10 Indian Gold Eagle MS-65 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1926 $10 Indian Gold Eagle has been certified as MS-65 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,014,000.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $10 Indian Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this $10 Indian Gold Eagle graded MS-65 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.