Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued premium presentation case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features an inspiring image of the Justice League members standing together, as a united front protecting humanity against evil. The six members include Batman in his black-and-gray uniform; the half-human, half-machine Cyborg; Wonder Woman, the Princess of the Amazons; The Flash, the Scarlet Speedster; the trident-wielding Aquaman; and the near-universal icon himself, Superman. Canadian colorist Brad Anderson has re-created the iconic colors of their costumes, which are heightened by the laser-engraved “shattered glass” background.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
JUSTICE LEAGUE and all related characters and elements © & TM DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s17)
By combining vivid and meaningful packaging with an inspired coin design, this series is an excellent introduction for comic book fans to the world of coin collecting. Add this 2018 2 oz Silver $20 Justice League World's Greatest Super Heroes coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.