Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Selective Gold plating over the engraved belugas on the reverse brings the focus on these iconic mammals, yet allows for the beauty of the highly detailed background to stand out on its own.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Very low mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Detailed engraving recreates the rock-lined ocean floor. The selective use of gold plating shines the spotlight on three engraved whales: an adult beluga (Delphinapterus leucas) on the left is shown in side profile as it curiously lifts its head above the water; another lifts its flukes above water while releasing a stream of underwater bubbles from its blow hole, while its curved descent is mimicked by the calf at its side.
Add this unique 1 oz Silver From Sea to Sea Arctic Beluga Whale coin to your cart today!
The diversity of life found in the Pacific, Arctic and Atlantic oceans has a profound influence on land, as exemplified by the Pacific salmon featured on this second coin in the From Sea to Sea to Sea series. This species is famous for an epic migration that is nothing short of awe-inspiring, while its economic, cultural and ecological impact have cemented the salmon’s reputation as a true icon of Canada’s Pacific coast.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.