1854 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle AU-50 NGC (Kellogg & Co.)
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1854 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle (Kellogg & Co.) has been certified as AU-50 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 8 coins!
- Population of 8 coins at this grade level with 116 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-50 condition.
- Obverse: Liberty surrounded by 13 stars with Kellogg & Co. on her crown.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "San Francisco California" and "Twenty D".
- Privately minted by Kellogg & Company in San Francisco to help supplement the U.S. Mint's production.
- Kellogg specimens, though struck in San Francisco, do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1854 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle (Kellogg & Co.) graded AU-50 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 50|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.