Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The season of glimmering, glistening lights is here, and this breathtaking coin captures the stunning beauty of a vintage tree ornament using 21st century innovations. It’s uniquely concave to echo the curve of those early glass balls, punctuated with a Swarovski® crystal. Its chiseled indentations are a 19th-century invention to reflect candlelight, a design so enduring, anyone who decorated a tree, mantle or table into the 1960s will have fond memories of unpacking these beautiful heirlooms each year, a treasure.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a maroon clamshell display box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,500 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Calder Moore has recreated the incredible beauty of a vintage tree ornament to remarkable effect. A circular design of chiseled indentations dominates the center of the coin, with a Holiday-red Swarovski® crystal glistening in the middle. Classic elements such as frosted stripes, snowflakes and delicately curved lines, dots and petals, complete the design.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.