Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Introduced in 1988, the Royal Canadian Mint’s Silver Maple Leaf (SML) coin remains one of the most recognized and sought-after investment pieces in the world. This selectively rose Gold-plated quartet is a tribute to the SML’s solitary maple leaf as a true mark of excellence, one that wordlessly signifies quality craftsmanship and incomparable value for both collectors and investors.
- Contains 4 different squares, each weighing 1/4 oz totaling 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- A low mintage of 6,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Designs come together to form a Sugar Maple design. The four square coins are individually encapsulated and beautifully packaged together, side-by-side and in position, in order to showcase the complete image without the need to remove them from the case.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The set’s limited mintage and innovative design will make this sought-after by collectors! Add this uniquely designed rose Gold plated Maple Leaf Quartet coin to your cart today!
This quartet pays tribute to 30 years of history through its creative take on the idea of a fractional set. Each of the four fine Silver coins is square-shaped, and features a “fraction” of a reverse design by Canadian artist Pierre Leduc. When placed together to form a larger square, the four reverse images come together as one: a sugar maple leaf, whose likeness has graced the reverse of the Royal Canadian Mint’s Silver Maple Leaf (SML) bullion coin since 1988. A reverse proof finish and selective rose Gold plating colorfully enhance the elegance and brilliance of the engraved leaf, which is near life-like thanks to the precise rendering of fine details such as the leaf’s deeply etched veins. Also engraved on the reverse are the commemorative years “1988” and “2018”, the word “CANADA”, and a “9999 Ag” purity notation.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.