Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Celebrate the history and artistry of Canadian circulation coinage with this 5-ounce pure silver selectively rose Gold-plated 25-cent piece, part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s new series featuring Canada’s seven current and historical circulation coins. This special 25-cent piece features Canadian artist Emanuel Hahn’s iconic caribou design, first issued in 1937. The design has been used continuously on Canadian “quarters,” with a number of notable exceptions.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver, metal weight of 157.6 grams.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Coin has a diameter of 65 millimeters.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features Canadian artist Emanuel Hahn’s iconic left-side profile of a caribou with majestic antlers. The caribou is selectively rose gold-plated. The reverse is engraved with the word “CANADA”, the date “2018” and the face value of “25 CENTS”.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this beautiful rose Gold plated 5 oz Silver $1 Big Coin Series Caribou coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.