1983 Lincoln Cent Double Die Reverse MS-65 PCGS (Red)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This 1983 Lincoln Cent Double Die Reverse has been certified as MS-65 (Red) by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- Population of 600 coins at this grade level with 524 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 (Red) condition.
- Attributed on the holder by PCGS as a DDR (Doubled Die Reverse).
- Obverse: Designed by Victor David Brenner depicting a bust of Lincoln facing right.
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro features the Lincoln Memorial.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner (obverse) and Frank Gasparro (reverse), this design was minted continuously every year from 1959-2008.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Lincoln Cent Double Die Reverse by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1983 Lincoln Cent Double Die Reverse graded MS-65 (Red) by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.