Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The number eight is also uniquely symmetric and, when laid on its side, resembles the mathematical symbol for infinity.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a clear acrylic case, allowing both sides of the coin to be displayed, and is packaged within an illustrated shipper. The coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2018 year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two dragons wrapped around one another and holding coins in their claws. The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark also appears in the design.
Add this incredible Antique Finish Figure Eight Dragon coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 18, 2018
The Perth Mint hit one out of the park with this extremely unique design and presentation of this absolutely one of a kind coin. I am absolutely happy with my purchase and the low mintage on this coin ensures long term value and rarity. It is an extraordinary piece artwork in itself and very pleasing to look at. My family and friends are so amazed at this piece! A real beauty!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:New to collecting
From:DFW area, TX
Date:Apr 8, 2018
Because it was so unusual, I just had to have it. Have not had one in heavy lucite before and certainly nothing in a figure 8. I AM THRILLED with this coin! Everyone who has seen it "wants" one. The dragons are beautifully detailed. Overall this coin just fascinates me and all who have seen it.
- Attractive Design
- Unattractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.