2017 1 oz Ag Star Trek: The Next Generation LT Commander Worf
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Gene Roddenberry’s Star Trek: The Next Generation debuted in 1987, and ran for 178 episodes over seven seasons until 1994, making it the longest running Star Trek series to date.
The Klingons were an extra-terrestrial humanoid warrior species who initially appeared in the original series as antagonists of the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise, but by The Next Generation they had become a close ally of humanity and the United Federation of Planets.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is presented in a special edition Star Trek themed display case which lights up in green light when the lid is opened. Each coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,701 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the date.
- Reverse: Features the Star Trek: The Next Generation 30th Anniversary logo and Worf alongside the Klingon insignia. The design includes the Klingon characters for "it is a good day to die"™ from the Klingon language and The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
This exceptional 2 oz Antiqued Star Trek coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful Star Trek: The Next Generation Lieutenant Commander Worf coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.