Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Each of these coins combines The Perth Mint's high quality .9999 fine Silver content with a unique, collectible design.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a red and black presentation case and themed shipper with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of no more than 500 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts a colorized German shepherd and pup lying in grass with Chinese peony flowers in the background. The dog has a blue sapphire set into its eye. The Chinese character for "dog" and the inscription "Year of the Dog" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your kilo Proof Gemstone Eye Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
A superb gift or collectible, this Year of the Dog Silver coin from the Perth Mint is sure to be a great conversation piece. Add the 2018 1 Kilo Proof Silver Year of the Dog Gemstone Eye coin to your cart today!
This year’s gemstone edition from the Australian Lunar Silver Coin Series II depicts the dog, the 11th of the 12 animals associated with the ancient Chinese Lunar Calendar. The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar dog include 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be loyal, amiable, kind and friendly.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.