2018 Australia 1 oz Silver Lunar Dog (Gilded, w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Striking contrast adds beauty to the already inspirational design of Perth Mint's Year of the Dog Silver coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The Year of the Dog Gilded Edition coin is housed in a presentation case and custom-designed shipper, accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value, Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: The reverse of the coin depicts a German shepherd, gilded in 24 karat Gold, and a pup lying in grass with Chinese peony flowers in the background. The Chinese character for "dog" and the inscription "Year of the Dog" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this spectacular 2018 1 oz Silver Year of the Dog Gilded coin to your cart today!
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar dog include 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be loyal, amiable, kind and friendly.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.