Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis Platinum American Eagle gains even further appeal coming in the presentation box as issued by the U.S. Mint. Each coin also comes with a certificate of authenticity from the mint.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes in the mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: A bald Eagle flying above the southeastern wetlands and alligator crawling in a swamp. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1999-W 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Love the eagle flying through the swamp vista. Never even noticed the gator climbing out of the water until I had the coin in hand. Now it's one of my favorites.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.