Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual rounds come in protective packaging.
- Limited mintage of 100,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Features an image of Merlin standing in a forest. He is wearing a cloak and carrying a walking stick. Merlin has an owl perched near his shoulder and three hedgehogs are near his feet.
- Reverse: Depicts a Celtic knot work in the center. Celtic knot work is an interlace pattern of unbroken, endless knots. Intricate interwoven cords with the design element of wolf heads are shown on the outer rim.
- Struck by Osborne Mint.
Protect your Copper in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
These Copper rounds possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork of Howard David Johnson, the original artist. Add this beautiful 1 oz Copper Celtic Lore, Merlin Round to your collection today!
The Celtic Lore series designs are based on the folklore, myths and legends of the Celts.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Jose, CA
Date:Jul 23, 2018
The way this coin glimmers in the light is great. It appears as if Merlin is casting a light spell as you move it around lol. The coin looks great and has good detail. I recommend any of the copper rounds.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.