1 oz Copper Round - Celtic Lore: Cernunnos
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This is the third of a five-round Celtic Lore series. Celtic Lore features the original artwork of world-renowned artist and illustrator Howard David Johnson.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual rounds come in protective packaging.
- Limited mintage of 100,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Features an image of the most mysterious of the Celtic gods, Cernunnos, Lord of the Wild Things. Sitting next to Cernunnos is a wolf and in the background a deer. The Cernunnos is holding a ram-horned serpent in one hand and in the other hand holding a torc. Torcs are large open front neck rings.
- Reverse: Depicts a Celtic knot work in the center. Celtic knot work is an interlace pattern of unbroken, endless knots. Intricate interwoven cords with the design element of wolf heads are shown on the outer rim.
- Struck by Osborne Mint.
Protect your Copper in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
These Copper rounds possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork of Howard David Johnson, the original artist. Add this beautiful 1 oz Copper Celtic Lore Round to your collection today!
The Celtic Lore series designs are based on the folklore, myths and legends of the Celts.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.