1986 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle MS-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Gold American Eagle features an iconic, classic design that is often considered one of the most beautiful designs on American coinage. This example has been certified by NGC, adding collectibility on top of bullion appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Popular first year of issue.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Gold Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 1986 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:P. Molaison
Date:Mar 25, 2014
Bought this product because it's an tangible asset to any coin investment or collection. APMEX delivers your items fast and well packaged plus their prices are terrific. #1 company in my book.
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.