2018 Australia 1 oz Silver Ravi the Red Panda
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
|1 - 4||$59.99||$60.61||$62.49|
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the second coin in the Royal Australian Mint's "Australian Zoo" series. This limited mintage coin features the red panda, Ravi.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, with a frosted, uncirculated finish.
- Comes in a protective display card.
- Mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the red panda, Ravi, surrounded by the face value, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this beloved 2018 1 oz Silver Ravi the Red Panda coin to your cart today!
Red Pandas are listed as a critically endangered species by the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN). They are considered the only living member of the family Ailuridae, with their closest relatives living three to four million years ago. The Royal Australian Mint dedicates the next release of the Australian Zoo coin series to Ravi the Red Panda, which shows the zoo's efforts to protect endangered animals.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 28, 2018
I have not received these coins yet but have high expectations. 3,000 mintage is a very very low mintage and only $52 when bought with 5 or more. As these coins sell more the price will rise. So common guys and buy these coins... Only 2,995 left because I bought 5. I'm thinking of buying another 5 so catch these red pandas while you still can.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.