- Product Details
- Sell to Us
To find inspiration for its New Year Coin 2018, the Austrian Mint went back some 650 years, deep into the Middle Ages, where we came across the lustrous head of a lion, its mischievous grin framed by a handsome flowing mane.
- Contains 1/4 oz of Copper.
- Coin will come in protective plastic.
- Mintage of 200,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the coat of arms of the nine federal provinces of Austria.
- Reverse: Features a detailed representation of a lion's head grinning framed by a flowing mane.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian government.
This coin is a fantastic New Year's addition to any collection. Add this 2018 Austria Copper €5 New Year's Lion coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.