1906 $20 Gold Certificate Washington Choice AU
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis series of 1906 $20 Gold Certificate are more desirable than its 1922 counterpart. These notes are always popular with collectors, and have significantly increased in value over the years.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded About Uncirculated.
- Signatures: Vernon/Treat—Friedberg #1181.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington.
- Back: Golden orange printing with Great Seal of the United States is surrounded by "Twenty Dollars" in the center and numeral 20 and the phrase “Twenty” at the edges.
Gold certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add a piece of history to your cart today!
The Gold certificate was used from 1863 to 1933 in the United States as a form of paper currency. A Gold certificate in general is a certificate of ownership that Gold owners hold instead of storing the actual Gold.
Gold Certificates are considered by many collectors to be the MVP (Most Valuable Paper) of banknote collecting. Especially since the Gold recall of 1933, where most notes were taken out of circulation and destroyed, making the notes highly valuable.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.