Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 30 grams of (0.9645) .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 300,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the national emblem of the People’s Republic of China with fish and lotus along the rim of the coin symbolizing profusion year after year.
- Reverse: Features the Chinese folk-style Dog against a floral background. Filled with unique spirit of Chinese traditions and beliefs, this coin is another magnificent tribute to the Year of the Dog in Chinese astrology.
Add this Proof Year of the Dog Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.