1921/11 Mexico Gold 20 Pesos MS-66 NGC (Finest Known)
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Mexican 20 Peso combines nearly half an ounce of Gold with historic appeal and a wonderfully intricate Aztec calendar design. This NGC certified coin shows an interesting mint error, with the remnants of a "1" appearing under the "2" in the date.
- Contains .4823 oz of Gold.
- Prominent overdate results from the "1" in the date being incompletely removed from an old die before it was re-punched with a "2" and reused in producing the 1921 issues. This is the finest known through NGC
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the condition of this coin, as well as certifying the 1921/11 variety.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake. Date below wing, with 1921/11 overdate visible.
- Reverse: Aztec Calendar Stone above legend bearing denomination and metal content.
- One of two overdate varieties in the 20 Peso series, with the other being the 1920/10.
Protect and display your 1921/11 20 Peso Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Appealing to collectors of classic Mexican coinage, mint errors, or those simply wishing to expand their Gold investments, this 1921/11 20 Peso offers numismatic appeal along with nearly half an ounce of Gold. Add one to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.