|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in Proof condition with original box and certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum mintage of 555 coins.
- Obverse: Features a stylized fig leaf with silhouettes of a man and a woman, representing Adam and Eve.
- Reverse: Depicts the National Emblem above denomination, date and decorative fig leaves. Legend in Arabic, English and Hebrew "ADAM AND EVE - Genesis 3".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Bank of Israel.
Add this beautiful Israel Gold Proof coin of Adam and Eve to your cart today!
The Holy Land Mint is the exclusive distributor of the Bank of Israel for all commemorative coins, and many of their remarkable coins are only offered in limited editions. Each of their products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complemented by their reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds.
God created Adam and placed him in the Garden of Eden - the Garden of Delight - the best place on earth, where pleasant trees and fruits were in abundance and there was no need to work hard. And God said, It is not good for Man to be alone….(Genesis 2:18). "God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man....and He took from one of his ribs and He made a woman and brought her to the Man."(Genesis 2:21-22). Adam called his wife Eve and the couple lived happily together.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.