Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The first issue features Chiwoo Cheonwang, a legendary figure in Korean history who is known as a symbol for victory and a guardian figure.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Certified perfect PF-70 UCAM by NGC.
- Only 2,016 of these 1 oz Gold coins were minted. Even fewer will carry the perfect-70 Early Releases grade.
- Obverse: Shield of Chiwoo Cheonwang above latent security feature and KOMSCO logo, surrounded by date, fineness, denomination and Republic of Korea.
- Reverse: Depiction of Chiwoo Cheonwang in military dress with spear and shield.
- New concept of measurement value as 1 CLAY.
In 2017, after two successful issues of the Chiwoo Cheonwang series, APMEX was pleased to discover special 2016 versions that had been produced but never made available to the public. Among these was the 2016 1 oz Gold medal, providing even more beauty to the already popular inaugural design.
Safely display your Gold medal by adding this presentation box to your order.
Don't miss the chance of owning the inaugural and strictly limited release of Korea's first year of issue Gold medal certified PR-70 DCAM by NGC. Add one of these Korean Chiwoo Cheonwang Gold medals to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 18, 2019
Really like this series it’s attractive and solid. I like the theme behind it. At first I wanted to put it in a bezel but I think it would be safe and protected inside a locket.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.