You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
1861 Confederate Cent "Smithsonian Restrike Collection"4 Coin Set privately struck in 2011 by the New York Mint.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coins.
- Coins are struck in Copper, Gold, Silver and Platinum.
- Obverse: Features a bust of Liberty facing left wearing a Liberty Cap, the date 1861 is below, the legend around is "CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA."
- Reverse: Displays a wreath of corn, cotton, maple, tobacco and wheat, two barrels and a bale of cotton showing “L” for Lovett. 1 CENT is at center.
- Designed by Robert Lovett.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
This commemorative coin is patterned after the 1861 Confederate Cent. Enhance your collection by adding this beautiful commemorative to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.