Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Celebrating the Year of the Dog and the ideal of good fortune, this stunning 1 oz Silver proof two-coin set is released to encourage wealth and wisdom. Each coin is a prestigious and exceptionally limited offering from The Perth Mint.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each set is housed in a classic display case with a colorful illustrated shipper, and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts a representation of a Rottweiler lying on a large coin and surrounded by a stack of Gold coins signifying wealth. The inscriptions "WEALTH" and "2018 YEAR OF THE DOG" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Tuvalu government.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular Year of the Rooster Silver coin set from the Perth Mint. Add the 2018 2-Coin Silver Year of the Dog Proof Set to your cart today!
Celebrating the Year of the Dog and the ideal of good fortune, this stunning 1oz Silver proof two-coin set is released to encourage wealth and wisdom. Each coin is a prestigious and exceptionally limited offering from The Perth Mint.
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar dog include 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be loyal, amiable, kind and friendly.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.