2017-S Proof Silver Eagle PR-70 PCGS FS & Limited Edition Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This limited production proof Silver Eagle is the first Proof Silver Eagle minted in San Francisco since 2012. This coin is graded a perfect PR-70 by PCGS and is certified as being one of 50,000 from the Limited Edition Proof Set.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin, while the First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- The San Francisco coin was only available in the Congratulations Set and the Limited Edition Proof Set, limited to a combined 125,000 mintage.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Bears the San Francisco Mint's "S" mint mark. Standard issue 2017 Proof Silver Eagles are produced in West Point, with a "W" mint mark.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with the collectible value of a low-mintage San Francisco issue. Add the 2017-S Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 9, 2018
The low mintage of only 50,000 for the graded coin that is labeled a limited addition PCGS MS 70 (FS) is a great buy and in its self I believe will be the money maker. But the rest of the coins are proofs but no silver in them.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.