1786 40 Shillings Rhode Island Currency May 1786 AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Nice Colonial Forty Shillings note from Rhode Island in Almost Uncirculated condition. Broad margins and bold coloring make this an exceptional piece for the grade.
- A great piece of history in this Colonial Currency Note from the State of Rhode Island dated as May 1786.
- The denomination is Forty Shillings.
- Note will come in an inert mylar currency sleeve.
- Signatures: N. Knight, Samuel Allen and Jon (Jonathan) Hazard. Friedberg #R1-300.
- Face: Denomination with the obligation printed in black.
- Back: An ominous warning "Death to Counterfeit".
Not many of these notes exist in this condition. Add this excellent example to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.