Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin will be in protective packaging.
- Fine details with a harsh cleaning and some solder at 11 o'clock.
- Obverse: Right facing bust of King William IV surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: Displays the Crowned Arms of Great Britain with the date below.
- Struck at the British Royal Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Featuring a historic design, and struck prior to the reign of Queen Victoria, this Sovereign is not often encountered and sought after by collectors of British Gold coins. Add this historic Gold British Sovereign to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.