Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1350 oz actual Gold weight.
- This example is Fine Details condition with a cleaning and solder at 12 o'clock.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George III, who reigned the United Kingdom from 1760 until 1820.
- Reverse: British Royal Coat of Arms surrounded by date and lettering.
- Minted at the London Mint.
Display your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This small Gold coin would make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1801 Great Britain 1/2 Guinea Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.