Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a sleeve and incorporates the certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 1,500 pieces.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the issue of country, face value, Silver content, the mintage and certificate of authenticity.
- Reverse: Features the map believed to be the first written record of the name America for the New World by the German cartographer Martin Waldseemuller.
The incredibly over-sized thin and flexible Silver sheets are an exceptional numismatic collectible. Add this Historical Map Silver Note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.