- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .4229 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the Uncirculated Details condition of the coin. Noted "Sea Salvaged".
- Obverse: Right facing bust of King Joao V.
- Reverse: A depiction of the imperial Brazilian coat of arms.
- Minted at Rio de Janeiro mint.
Protect and display your Gold 6400 Reis coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This Brazilian 6400 Reis coin is not often available. Add this rare and interesting Brazilian coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.