1893 Columbian Expo Half Dollar BU (Beautifully Toned)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Columbian Half Dollar was the first United States commemorative coin. It was issued to raise funds for the 1892-1893 World's Columbian Exposition and marks the quadricentennial of Christopher Columbus' first voyage to the Americas.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- This coin has some beautiful obverse and reverse toning.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the bust right of Christopher Columbus. The inscriptions surrounding the portrait read “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and “COLUMBIAN HALF DOLLAR” with the phrases divided by stars.
- Reverse: Depicts the Santa Maria, Columbus’ flagship with two globes below.
Protect and display your Columbian Expo Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this historical first commemorative Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.