Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These MS-69 NGC coins tout even lower populations than the raw coins, with only 67 graded MS-69 ER from NGC!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the near perfect MS-69 condition.
- Early Release designation guarantees your coin was struck in the first 30 days of being released.
- Second coin in new 4-coin series from The Royal Mint.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins worldwide.
- The first coin in the Landmarks of Britain Series to feature The Royal Mint's new guilloché obverse design.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features an impressionistic interpretation of Tower Bridge as it rises above the river Thames.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect and display your MS-69 NGC Tower Bridge coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This limited mintage 2018 Tower Bridge coin is an ideal addition to any collection. Add this near perfect 2018 1 oz Silver Landmarks of Britain Tower Bridge graded MS-69 Early Release coin to your cart today!
Learn more at our Landmarks of Britain series page.
Instantly recognizable to people from across the world, Tower Bridge rises above the river Thames and is an integral part of the London skyline. An outstanding example of nineteenth-century design and engineering, people still marvel at the bridge when it is raised to let tall ships pass upstream.
Created by Laura Clancy and Glyn Davies of The Royal Mint Coin Design team, their interpretation of this iconic building is highly impressionistic.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.