Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Early Release designation guarantees your coin was struck in the first 30 days of being released.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect MS-70 condition.
- The first Britannia to feature The Royal Mint's new guilloché obverse design.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. A radial sunburst design behind Britannia adds anti-counterfeiting protection Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your 2018 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Britannia MS-70 NGC ER coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This 2018 Gold Britannia coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 2018 1 oz Gold Britannia to your cart today!
Steadfast and confident, Britannia is a symbol of resilience and strength. Sculptor Philip Nathan, the designer of the first Britannia bullion in 1987, envisaged her as a classic and evolving icon. In these additions to the bullion collection, she stands firm as a powerful gale whips around her shield, Corinthian helmet and olive branch. This design features a radial sunburst at her back.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.