Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Features a Gold seal and Gold serial numbers.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve and graded Almost Uncirculated-58 by PMG.
- Speelman/White signatures—Friedberg #1173.
- Face: Features a central portrait of Michael Hillegas, first treasurer of the United States.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. The Great Seal of the United States is surrounded by sun rays in the center with the number 10 in each corner.
- 1922 is the last Series issued of the Large Size Gold Certificates.
This series is from the end of an era in U.S. currency. Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.