2018 Australia 1 oz Gold Lunar Dog Proof (HR, Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis beautiful APMEXclusive® High Relief Gold Lunar coin celebrates the Year of the Dog and has an extremely limited mintage of 388 coins. The sunken background and raised relief provide added beauty to the unique design.
The star of each year's Perth lunar collection, these coins have been very popular amongst collectors each year due to the limited supply and remarkable designs.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in an oval-shaped display case, featuring a glossy timber-effect lid, presented in a colored illustrated shipper with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 388 coins worldwide!
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity, year of issue, and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a Labrador Retriever on rocks with a stylized pine tree in the background. This beautiful lunar design also incorporates the Chinese character for "Dog", the inscription "Year of the Dog", and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Update your lunar set by adding this stunning 1 oz Year of the Dog Gold High Relief Proof coin to your cart today!
Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Gold, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series II collection epitomizes the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2018 reverse celebrates the Year of the Dog. The birth dates for people born in the Lunar Year of the Dog include 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018. Those born in these years are said to be loyal, amiable, kind and friendly.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.