Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Population of 11 coins at this grade level with 41 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-50 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty encircled by 13 stars with "MOFFAT & Co" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "S.M.V. CALIFORNIA GOLD." and "Five DOL.".
- This coin does not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $5 Moffat & Co. Gold Half Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1850 $5 Moffat & Co. Gold Half Eagle graded AU-50 by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 50|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.