2017 Niue 1 oz Proof Gold Bell Frog Endangered and Extinct
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This beautiful 1 oz Gold coin is part of the “Endangered and Extinct” series and presents the Green and Golden Bell Frog, one of the most common frog species of Australia.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- This coin comes to you in the original lacquered wood presentation case, and protected by a Gold and black outer box.
- Limited mintage of 150 coins worldwide.
- Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II in crowned profile facing right. In this portrait the queen is adorned in a tiara and pearl drop earrings.
- Reverse: A striking image of a Golden Bell Frog is shown in full color. The edge of the coin exhibits a serial number that matches the certificate of authenticity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Golden Bell Frog coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.