1891 $2.00 Silver Certificate Windom VF-30 EPQ PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Large Size Silver Certificate features a portrait of William Windom, Treasury Secretary under 3 different U.S. Presidents, at center. Notes at this level of preservation are rarely encountered.
- One of the many issues of U.S. paper money to feature a Treasury Secretary on the front.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve.
- Graded Very Fine-30 EPQ by PMG with average wear for the grade.
- Signatures Rosecrans/Nebeker—Friedberg #245.
- Face: Head of William Windom at center.
- Back: Obligation language in scalloped center surrounded by the denomination.
These notes are quite collectible being a scarce issue of Silver Certificates. Add this 1891 $2.00 Silver Certificate to your cart today!
An interesting fact about William Windom is that he not only served as Treasury Secretary for Presidents Garfield, Arthur and Harrison, he was also the great grandfather and namesake of the television actor, William Windom.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.