Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination features a blue seal and blue serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is in Very Fine-35 condition as graded by PCGS
- Teehee/Burke signatures—Friedberg #783.
- Face: Features a left portrait of Abraham Lincoln at left, with the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and the obligation at the center.
- Back: This greenback features the "Landing of Columbus" and the "Landing of the Pilgrims" on either side.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This note would make a nice addition to any currency type set. Add this classic 1918 $5.00 Federal Reserve Bank Note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.