1871 Liberty Seated Half Dollar XF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Introduced in 1839, the half dollar was the last denomination to bear the Liberty Seated design sculpted by Mint Engraver Christian Gobrecht.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a branch holding 3 arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not carry a mintmark.
Protect and display your Liberty Seated Half Dollar by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1871 Liberty Seated Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.