2017 1 oz Silver Kookaburra Panda Privy MS-70 PCGS (FS, Kook)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Silver Kookaburra with Panda Privy from the Perth Mint is graded a perfect First Strike MS-70 by PCGS and comes in the APMEXclusive® Kookaburra Label Holder from PCGS.
This Panda Privy Kookaburra already features an extremely low population of 8,000 coins worldwide. However, these MS-70 PCGS coins have a much lower population than the raw coins, with 170 FS MS-70 coins in the Kook Label. The overall population of MS-70 First Strike coins from PCGS is 170.
- 170 coins graded MS-70 First Strike by PCGS with APMEXclusive® Kook Label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First Strike designation guarantees your coin was struck in the first 30 days of being released.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts two kookaburras perched on a wooden fence along with a panda privy mark. Exquisite quality is shown in this design, as the individual detail in the feathers and the old wooden fence bring this image to life.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 2017 1 oz Silver Kookaburra Panda Privy graded MS-70 PCGS (FS, Kook) in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this privy marked 2017 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Privy marks are small distinguishing marks applied to more widely traded bullion coins to make a unique coin that is often in high demand. This coin has a small panda privy mark, in celebration of the 2017 Beijing International Coin Exposition, in the middle of the iconic Kookaburra coin. With a mintage of 8,000 coins, this Kookaburra Panda Privy is extremely collectible as a Silver bullion coin.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 9, 2019
Posted By:Rob r
Date:Dec 28, 2017
Great buy beautiful coin. With a population of only 170 it's a must have in every collection. Thanks again apmex five stars gorgeous coin.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.