1914-S Barber Half Dollar MS-63 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
- Product Details
Product DetailsGreat semi-key date coin to update any set of Barber Half Dollars. This 1914-S Barber Half Dollar comes in MS-63 condition and is encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Mint State-63 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 992,000 pieces.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your Barber Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This early piece of American coinage will add to any collection. Add this 1914-S Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.