1857-D $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle AU-53 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Rare Dahlonega issue with a low mintage of 17,046 pieces. This coin is nice with no distractions.
- Contains .2419 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the AU-53 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1839-1907.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination “FIVE D.” to represent five dollars.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order!
NGC, one of the top coin grading services, has certified the AU-53 condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.