Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The issue features Chiwoo Cheonwang, a legendary figure in Korean history who is known as a symbol for victory and a guardian figure. This medal was graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC. Only a very limited amount of the 2016 dated Chiwoo's were certified in that grade!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First issue of successful South Korean medal bullion series.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of this coin.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea with a limited mintage of 30,000.
- Obverse: Depiction of Chiwoo Cheonwang in military dress with spear and shield.
- Reverse: Shield of Chiwoo Cheonwang above latent security feature and KOMSCO logo, surrounded by date, fineness, denomination and Republic of Korea.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the chance of owning the first release of Korea's successful Silver medal bullion series. Add one of these Korean 1 oz Silver medals to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.