Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Dotted with three sparkling Swarovski® crystals, this selectively colored coin is a sweeping ode to the love that surrounds each of us, and to the special person who holds the key to your heart.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Selective color and multiple finishes bring elegance and depth to a near-universal floral symbol of love, the rose, with two ruby-red blooms positioned on either side of the lock and key.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 1/4 oz Silver $3 Celebration of Love coin to your cart today!
Inspired in part by the “love lock” phenomenon seen in cities around the world, the reverse design by Canadian artist Anna Bucciarelli represents a stirring, artistic expression of love through an unbreakable bond, whether it’s between family, friends or romantic partners. Meticulously engraved, the acanthus-inspired pattern adds an ornate flourish to the heart-shaped padlock that centers the design. The key to unlocking this “heart” is positioned just behind it, and is adorned with three Swarovski® crystal elements that add an uplifting, joyful sparkle.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.