Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Every year, people travel to Canada’s northernmost extremes in the hopes of viewing polar bears and the ethereal glow of the aurora borealis, but with this spectacular glow-in-the-dark coin, people can experience both of these treasures whenever they want!
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a scene of a polar bear navigating the sea ice with a beautiful backdrop of the northern lights.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A unique keepsake for anyone to cherish for a lifetime. Add this 2018 2 oz Silver Arctic Animals and the Northern Lights coin to your cart today!
Canadian artist Trevor Tennant has created an immersive design that takes the viewer within feet of a polar bear navigating the sea ice. Exceptional detail and beautifully executed color capture the subtleties in the bear’s thick coat, and the warm glow of the setting sun that fills the Arctic sky and mirror-like openings in the sea ice. When the coin is exposed to black light, a different scene appears. Day turns to night as the sun sets behind the horizon, and northern lights fill the sky with a ribbon of glowing red, yellow and green.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.