Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Dragons are powerful beings that bring life-giving rain to crops during Chinese New Year, the most important celebration in Chinese culture. Their noble strength also shines during dragon boat races, as paddlers propel their boats forward to the beat of drums. Wherever Chinese communities are found throughout the world, the benevolent dragon is sure to follow, bringing its ancient cultural celebrations to cities and towns across Canada.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Life is full of promise under the positive influence of this commanding dragon portrait by Canadian artist Simon Ng, with the Chinese character for good fortune engraved on the right. The dragon’s face dominates the design, its snake-like body flows along the lower edge and beyond the field of the coin.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The ultimate symbol of good luck! This distinctive keepsake will energize any collection with a dose of dragon magnificence. Add this Silver $8 Dragon Luck coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.