Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is part of an exciting 7-coin series of 5 oz pure Silver versions of current and historical Canadian circulation coinage. With an incredibly low mintage of 1,500 coins, this rendition of the Bluenose schooner design will sell out quickly.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver, metal weight of 157.6 grams.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Coin has a diameter of 65 millimeters.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Emanuel Hahn’s iconic image of a stylized schooner with tall sails flying sailing on the open sea. The schooner and water are selectively rose gold-plated. The reverse is also engraved with the text “CANADA” the date “2018” and the face value of “10 CENTS”.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this beautiful rose Gold plated 5 oz Silver $1 Big Coin Series Bluenose coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.