Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PAMP Suisse's exclusive Veriscan® technology uses the metal's microscopic topography, similar to a fingerprint, to identify any registered product, aiding in the detection of counterfeits. Each bar is scanned upon production and, when scanned by the customer, is further authenticated by the Veriscan® database.
- Tamper-evident assay card makes it easy to tell if the bar has been questionably handled, while guaranteeing the Gold weight and purity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Popular design of Fortuna, the Roman goddess of fortune and luck.
- Reverse: Weight and purity, along with unique serial number.
Display your PAMP Suisse Gold bar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also buy a beautiful bezel to turn your Gold bar into fine jewelry.
Gold bars are a convenient and popular way to invest in Precious Metals, and PAMP Suisse is the world’s leading independent Precious Metals refiner. Add this 1/2 oz PAMP Suisse Gold bar to your cart today!
Learn more about PAMP Veriscan® technology by downloading this informational brochure.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 26, 2019
Very pleased with this half oz bar. My main reason for purchasing this particular item a few months back was its price. At the time I did not have enough money for a full 1 oz bar, but still wanted and needed to add gold to my portfolio. This is a great way to do that and I would advise anyone else pinching pennies to do the same. Although this bar is not the greatest deal over spot, my investment paid off. Now that gold is over $1,400 today (it was in the $1,200 range at time of purchase), I've already accumulated wealth as a result of purchase and investment. PS: Apmex is the way to go. Best customer experience, best selection, best shipping, good premiums over spot. I don't buy precious metals from any other source anymore.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
- Hard to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.